As promised I am doing a big giveaway to 5 lucky families. This giveaway is to help promote my business North Pole Secretary. I told my kids that I have been hired by Santa this year. (They were amazed and totally impressed that he'd hire me... lots of competition out there you know.) I said that Santa knew we were trying to pay down our adoptions and that he wanted to hire me to be his secretary to help send out all of his letters to good girls and boys.
Here's one of the inspirations behind North Pole Secretary. To see her sis check this post.
I wanted these letters to not only be a lasting memory for your child but to also help enforce what we are trying to accomplish in our homes... teaching our children about our Savior. My letters have a paragraph from Santa about the true meaning of Christmas. Santa reminds the children that gifts are so fun to get and that he enjoys giving them but that the greatest gift of all was our Savior. Santa then asks the child to give service or share during this season and to follow the example of Jesus Christ. The wording in each letter is different. (If you haven't read the book above, it's a great one!)
So this is what North Pole Secretary offers:
For only $8.00 per letter you get-
- Personalized letter from Santa using your child's name, the city Santa will be visiting, an accomplishment for this year, 2 gift wishes, sibling names, and pet name.
- Christ centered Santa's message about the true meaning of Christmas. (My favorite part)
- Santa's news on what's going on at the North Pole... I love writing this stuff!!
- A reminder to continue to be good... Great leverage for those long shopping trips:)
- A different letter for every child in the same family (yes, if you have 10 kids I'll write extra letters as it is I have 8).
- Stationary and envelopes are in festive Christmas colors. (Stationary will vary depending on what's in stock with my supplier)
- Letter sent off to North Pole, Alaska for a cancellation stamp!.. your kids can check that it really came from the North Pole (Alaska clearly is the nearest US Post Office for Santa:)
- My loving wish for you to have a wonderful memory for your child this year and that you have a very blessed Christmas!.... of course, that's free!
So, now I hope you're excited. I hope you're so excited you'll squeal and do a post on your blogs and go tell 100 of your friends to come buy my letters and I hope they tell 100 of their friends! I'll be sending out emails as soon as the website is complete. Please leave me a comment... (you know how I love those) and let me know you want to be entered in my giveaway. Oh, and you can tell me how much you LOVE this idea... and pledge to tell all of your friends about me too! (Go ahead and direct them to this blog... eventually I'll have a button that will link to the website). Follow this blog because I'm going to be doing a few giveaways before Christmas... just spreading that Christmas spirit and you won't want to miss out! I need your help to spread the word... I'd love to be out of debt by Christmas!
That's it. Stay tuned. I'll let you know when the website is up. Until Mr. Organized gets that website cranked up and humm'n I'll be taking orders from emails and I'll send a PayPal invoice via email. I'll only be taking orders up to Dec. 13th for a pre-Christmas delivery. The first batch of letters will be mailed out the day after Thanksgiving for an early December arrival!If you would like me to forward the website link to your email (so you can shamelessly plug it yourself) go ahead and email me at NorthPoleSecretary@gmail.com
Thanks so much for listening to my shpeal. I have enjoyed reading many of your blogs and appreciate your emails and encouragement. It's great to connect with so many women who are doing much to strengthen their homes and families. You're wonderful women of character! Okay... now get writing!