6/4/09

An Online Decor Inspiration Book

Ever wonder where you can go and search fantastic photos of well designed rooms by room typer, color, or well... you name it?  Here's an Inspiringly Beautiful site that I'm recently "Hooked On" (I'm a bit of a party animal today... pass the chocolate?)  and I'm using it to solve my dresser refinishing dilemma....
Enter solution: www.DecorPad.com    Take a little time today and pay them a visit...
Readers from all over the world have uploaded favorite design inspiration for every room...
In every color....
You may just want to plan your Saturday projects around a few of the pics that inspire you!  Happy Friday!

9 comments:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Ooooh, thanks for sharing the link!!! :)I'm the kind of girl who needs inspiration. A lot. ;)

Vanessa Greenway said...

Thanks for the tip! I have heard about the decorpad, and sometimes I visit it. Have a greta day!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that you shared this link! I can't wait to check it out.

Beach House Dreamer said...

Great resource. Thanks!!!

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

oh, that is my kitchen...now to only knock out a few walls to get it. :)

KarenB said...

This is new to me. Yippee! I'll go check it out.

Renata said...

I wondered where you get your fantastic pictures from - thanks for sharing the link!

Jenny said...

Thanks for the links, I can't wait to check them out!

ImagineCozy said...

I love the blue walls in the 1st photo. Thanks for passing on the links.

 
entering http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping