You'll know open kitchen shelving is right for you when:
- You run out of cupboard space for dishes
- The dumb builder made cupboards on either side of your kitchen sink an "option" and the previous buyer never thought she needed cups by her sink and opted for the media niche instead.
- You need a visual clue to run the dishwasher because your dish shelf is empty.
- You don't care if anyone sees the hazy white film on your glasses because you want neighbors to remark about them so your husband will break down and buy a dishwasher that works.
- You're tired of hearing the cupboard doors slam when your kiddos climb up on the counter and scavenge for chocolate chips or old sprinkles.
- You have 6 kids.
- You open the cupboard and stare inside trying to remember what you needed in that cupboard....