Can you smell that? Fall is in the air. My friend Melissa is getting her Fall on over at the Inspired room and I'm sure Nester's dusting off all of those fakie ferny planty things and fluffing her feathers so she can start making herself a new wreath and garland this year. Don't you love it?
Well, around here the Palace is making room for a few new guests... (YOU!)
Starting Friday, September 11th Pretty Organized Palace will Host The Weekend Boutique every weekend until Christmas!
All you crafting ladies out there start warming up your glue guns and rev your machines because the fall crafting business has officially begun and you can drive business to your blog or store by just linking up.
How it works:
- Every Friday I will post the Weekend Boutique Linky
- You link up to your recent blog post that features what you're making and want to sell this Fall/Winter.
- Don't forget to include a link to your Etsy, Amazon, or Ebay store in your post OR go ahead and code a PayPal button right into your blog post.
- Link back to the Palace here so all our shoppers can flit among the fabulous finds and bring traffic so everyone can see YOUR BLOG.
- Get your Christmas shopping done a little bit each Friday by visiting the online Weekend Boutique here at Pretty Organized Palace and buying directly from crafters.
- Spread the word! If you know someone who could use a little FREE publicity for their product, have them link up each Friday's and get some exposure!
Why you should participate: (Here's where my passion explodes.)
- I'm a capitalist. Buying and selling goods is great for the economy.
- I want to bring a direct stimulus to families who could use cash that we'll all be spending in the near future.
- I love you women. A quick look around my church and neighborhood tells me what many of your are going through. Many have lost homes, are eking by on a smaller income and looking for a way to bring in a bit of holiday money to spend on your family. You are my sisters and together we can help each other.
- Homemade gifts are the best! What women doesn't want a handmade piece of jewelry, or a tassel, or a yummy candle, or... well you get the idea. You crafty women are limitless in your ideas and I'd love to buy something to give to a love one that was made with love!
- There's something soothing and divine about creating. We're happier when we create... even if it's a smile. So let's get busy... crafting that is.
Get MORE exposure for a discounted price:
Pretty Organized Palace has grown quickly in it's first year. If you're looking for even more exposure for your Boutique products you can buy ad space on the side bar.
Also, each Friday at the beginning of The Weekend Boutique post I will highlight 3-4 Crafters with pictures and links to their blogs. The kick off price to be highlighted is only $10 dollars! That's hugely discounted considering all of the traffic that will be visiting and participating in the boutique. Each post will be archived in the Weekend Boutique sidebar and will draw traffic throughout the holiday season.
If you're interested in ad space or to be featured in next weeks first Weekend Boutique post shoot me an email at PrettyOrganized at Gmail (dot) com.
Can't wait to see what you'll be posting about! Are you in?