1/28/09

We Interupt our regular programming....



Yep, one of those days... the first 2 minutes of this scene say it all for me. (You remember the one. Goldie Hawn is sitting in a chair and the kids are throwing grapes at her..)  I'm Overboard!

At present I am posting with an almost 2 year old on my lap. She has puked and cried the whole day long and just when I thought things were on the upside she managed to just do it again. I smell, she smells, the house smells... and this is the part of motherhood that well... stinks. I can't console my little one and the day has been a wash... yes... well washing has been done. Plenty of it to be sure.

So dear readers I'm begging your pardon and claiming a sick day. I'm off to take this writhing wiggling child to bed and get some sleep myself. Hoping tomorrow will bring health... not 5 more sick kids- which in all truth is my likely reality! Please send CHOCOLATE!!!!

Don't forget to check out the Kids Storage Party I'm hosting with Wendy at the Shabby Nest! Feb 4th at Shabby Nest! RSVP at this post or email me for directions! Dress... casual attire, sweats, workout clothes or formal wear... we'll take you as you are!

8 comments:

Sara said...

You're a dear. hang in there. I hope the kiddos feel better soon!
Take it easy....and don't worry, spring is coming soon so you can air out the house in.....oh 3 months!

stacy said...

eeeeew that is the WORST! i'll take our 5 week long cold over barf any day...so sorry love.

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

oh - I am completely and totally feeling your pain. Well, maybe not feeling it literally, but the emotion part...hee hee

Kira said...

I have to interupt to be sure you know miss P.O.P will not take just any chocolate..... she needs the good stuff (although having said that FOR the good stuff she has been known to do most anything). :)
Hope tommorow is better miss.

Pretty Organizer said...

Thanks all! Kira, you know me too well!

Baby slept all night last night, woke up guzzled down a drink, threw the cup and laid back down. So far she's still asleep! Whooo hooo!!

Erin said...

Love the movie, love the scene and I feel your pain...this, too, shall pass...hang in there!

Jenny@ L.O.T.s of Love said...

I gave you a blogger award! You can go to my page and check it out! Thanks for inspiring!

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Fun party idea! I'll have to remember that one.

 
entering http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping