A summer at home with 6 kids on the loose.... doing chores, playing, swimming... STARVING (kids will eat anything after they swim- cold cereal AND the cardboard box it came in!) and raiding the pantry leaves a mother, me specifically, pondering over what a beautiful pantry might look like.... Hmmmm..... It would have matching dishes and jars, NO discount cereal boxes.
This picture from Blueprint shows off pretty dishes and a chalkboard door... by using paint.
Yes, a pantry might even be it's own room. Enough for you to relax and read a good book while you snacked on the sack of chocolate chips during a moment of motherly rejuvenation.
It would be open with plenty of shelves for all of your gizmos, gadgets and bulk items (all of which match of course).
- Syrup spilled on the shelf causing the container to adhere to the shelf
- Cracker crumbs ... evidence of preschool plundering
- Empty cereal boxes
- 3 loaves of bread... heels only.
- Brown banana's waiting for their next life as banana bread or pancakes.
- A Barbie
- A collection of twist ties and Cool Whip containers.
Okay, now that I've spilled my guts... What's in your pantry?